- “Applied research on the processes for eliminating pyrazines causing off-flavours in sulphite ammonia colouring caramel (E-150d). Life extension”
- "Applied research on new processes for obtaining colouring caramel through the minimisation of 4-methylimidazole (4MEI)."
- Applied research on new techniques of grapevine development. Optimisation of the dry extract by strain to minimise the sulphite intake in the grape used for the production of must.
- "Applied research on new colour extraction processes for the obtainment of highly purified natural colourings".
- "Applied research on new processes of smell removal from cabbage for the characterisation, extraction and purification of new natural colourings".
- "Antioxidant and anticarcinogenic properties of polyphenols found in wine”.